Thursday, March 19, 2015

Aishat Noble Mustapha Was Last Surviving Child Of Her Parents - Family

Posted in: , ,

More facts have emerged about the deceased female employee of Silverbird Cinemas, Aishat Noble-Mustapha who was allegedly stabbed to death around 8pm on Saturday, March 14, 2015 at her residence in the Ogudu GRA area of Lagos state. Reports have it that she was inolved in a violent quarrel with her married lover shortly after she got home from work on the fateful day, read here.

Her guardian, Mr. Abubakar Haruna, said the family was waiting for the coroner’s inquest to be done. Also, the result of the autopsy to disclose if the deceased was really pregnant as alleged is yet to be released.

Haruna on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 also disclosed that the deceased was the only child of her bereaved parents who live in the Etsako-West, Auchi area of Edo State. She was said to have lost a sister just last year leaving her as the only surviving child of the parents who have now become childless.

“It is very painful for us as a family. She was her parents’ only child. We have informed them.”

Haruna said that the family would be leaving the police to conclude their investigations and hence might not want to say much.

He promised to hold a press conference to announce the family’s position on the matter.

Meanwhile, the state police public relations officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, disclosed that the command has arrested one suspect in connection with the murder while investigation is ongoing.

The suspect turns out not to be the married lover who she was said to have had a violent quarrel before her death, but a 21-year-old boy who lived in the same neighbourhood as the deceased.

A source, who would rather not want his name in print said, the suspect was caught with the victim’s phone and he could not give satisfactory explanation on how he came about it.

“The boy was found with her phone. He kept the phone in his boxers and while people were looking for it, he didn’t say anything. When the phone was found on him, he still kept mute and refused to talk. He also denied being involved in the killing and said he met her in a pool of blood after she was stabbed and assisted her in keeping the phone.”

The case has been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department for proper investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.