Friday, July 25, 2014

Samsung Phone Fire - Why You Should Never Sleep With Phones Under Your Pillow

Posted in: , , ,

A 13-year-old North Texas girl was awoken in the night by a smoldering cell phone under her pillow after she put it in there before she fell asleep.

Ariel Tolfree said; “I didn’t think much of it, so I went back to sleep and then I woke up again and it was more prominent.”

Tolfree’s dad believes the phone overheated, causing the battery to swell and ignite a small fire.

Reacting, the cell phone manufacturer (a Samsung S4) says she did something they warn users about, never put your phone in a place where it might not get enough air!








1 comment:

  1. This is scary, I won't ever make that mistake cos I sleep deeply and the whole house will be on fire before I wake up.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.