Joseph Gordon-Levitt is off the singles lists, people. The 33-year-old talented actor quietly married Tasha McCauley, his girlfriend of two years on Dec. 20! The new couple exclusively revealed the news to PEOPLE yesterday, who report that the secret wedding ceremony took place at their home.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt revealed he wasn't single anymore in 2013, though he said he would rather not talk about it. With the intimate wedding, the intensely private couple are saying they can do without their relationship under the glare of media and tabloids.
So what are the few things we could find out about Tasha McCauley?
1. Tasha may not a celebrity in the entertainment industry, but she is a genuis. Tasha is the co-founder and CEO of Fellow Robots based out of the NASA Research Park in Silicon Valley, California.
2. She received her MBA from the University Of Southern California in July 2014.
3. Tasha has been learning to fly, and may already have an amateur pilot's license.
4. Tasha really loves robots, as well as making them.
Tiny 3D printed robot puppets allow you to easily operate full-sized versions of the robots. http://t.co/NdO5dEcfAC pic.twitter.com/TOW871dmx9
— Tasha McCauley (@TashaMcCauley) October 3, 2014
5. She loves bowling and paintball.
6. Tasha has travelled widely, sometimes for work, and also for vacations, including Japan, Cuba, China, Chile and more.
7. She is a volunteer firefighter.
8. She loves animals and has saved a baby hummingbird.
9. She was on a recent CISCO panel to discuss the Internet of Everything
Honored to be on Cisco's panel at #KGS2014, discussing the Internet of Everything @ABC7Elex @PavanSingh_live @DGLogik pic.twitter.com/Oo9LmSilY9
— Tasha McCauley (@TashaMcCauley) October 18, 2014
10. She supports her new husband's work. While they were dating, she was a big fan and regularly shared his hitRecord TV show.