Viral Video - This Girl is on Fire From Twerking Gone Wrong

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Viral Video - This Girl is on Fire From Twerking Gone Wrong



Tuesday, September 10, 2013 , , ,

OK, I wanted to title this funny video, but maybe it's not so funny. A girl is drinking and dancing while enjoying the scented candles placed on her glass table. She decides to video herself twerking upside down against the door at the same time as her roommates walks in. What do you think happens? Watch the video. And yeah, the girl is OK.




Caitlin Heller says in a description of the video "I tried making a sexy twerk video for my boyfriend and things got a little too hot :) WOW! Didn't expect all this attention. I'm fine. Just a little embarrassed!! THX!!






AROUND THE WEB





5 comments:

  1. lmao! it was hilarious..thank God she is ok though! see what Miley has caused

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a lil late on this Myne. The video was a prank from Jimmy.K's tv show in the US. Still helluva funny tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't a prank, it actually happened, and after it went viral, he featured her on the show a week ago :)

      Delete
    2. actually it was a prank. if you watch the fuller version, jimmy kimmel walks in with a fire extinguisher. still it is very funny
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjHRLM7gxjY
      http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/jimmy-kimmel-reveals-behind-twerking-girl-fire-video-article-1.1450689

      Delete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.