Wednesday, April 17, 2013
5 Ways For Women to Enjoy Sex
I just read a post that reminded me of a similar post here when Dear Myne just started, of a newly wedded wife who had pains each time she tried to have sex with the husband. Check it out, [Dear Myne - It is Difficult to have Sex with my Husband! ] there are loads of very informative comments. This one is about of a young wife who is wondering if she's circumcised and if that's a reason she does not enjoy sex with her husband of 2 years.
On the issue of circumcision and pleasure during sex, I know that even circumcised ladies enjoy sex, so no one need worry about that. For those who really want to know, you can put a mirror between your legs and look at your vagina. If there is a protruding part at the top of the two side lips, you're not circumcised.
For the lady who did not enjoy sex, I had some questions,
1. Have you ever pleasured yourself? That is the first way to know what works for you. Use your fingers and touch yourself, no need to even put it inside you, just play with your outer lips, and imagine you're enjoying sex with your husband.
2. Do you guys have any foreplay before the main sex? Slow your husband from going in immediately. Spend time kissing, on the lips, neck, ears, back, and touching your bodies slowly, direct him to those parts that you know you like and give you pleasure.
3. What do you think about when having sex with your husband? The brain is the most important sex organ. If you're worrying about work, your friends, your baby, the people in the house, how your breast sag to the sides, or your husband's face in sex, you will be distracted. Focus on what you like about the sex and enjoy it.
4. Do you get well lubricated and wet? If not, talk to your husband and buy a lubricant. The simplest is KY Jelly, and choose the water based one. There are some advanced ones that also contain stuff to excite you directly and increase your pleasure.
5. Do you read? What do you think of adult videos, or books with some love and sex scenes. If you hate such stuff, it may be hard for you to enjoy sex in real life. If they excite you, then watch some, or read a book just before you have sex with your husband, it will put you in the mood.
These are the points I could think of, did I miss anything?
AROUND THE WEB